Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are more stories than just the Courier's...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So it begins...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

So it begins... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:53 pm

"That sounds interesting." she said, trying not to sound excited. "Would you mind if...I tagged along with you? Perhaps I could help figure out why the stealth boys are giving Nightkin schizophrenia."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:59 pm

he turns his head quickly to her and grins "Well your just full of all Kinds of surprises aint ya?" Laughs a little "Sure I bet the Doc wouldn't mind another smart person there..." Looks down at his boots "I aint the brightest of folk so I can't help as much as I would like" shakes his head real quick and stand up strait putting out his hand "Suppose if your gonna travel with me you should at least know my name, I'm Metus Shaun Dempacy, Otherwise known as The Iron Slayer, to all the mutants and Nightkin" Still has his hand extended out to shake.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:02 am

Nyx looked at his hand. It was gigantic compared to hers, but she still took it. "Nice to meet you. I'm Nyx Sinclair. Also known as Nyx Sinclair." she said giving him a shy smile. "And you've already met Rusty." The robot looked up at the mention of his name and beeped somewhat suspiciously. The robot didn't trust anyone but its master.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:05 am

"Calm down Bolts, I aint gonna harm ya or ya girlie, I'm a good guy." Smiles as he turns back to her "Now you need to be careful, I'm about to go see the Van Graffs, you need to be calm and you may need to leave Rusty outside unless you would rather stay outside with him?" Looks at her with a serious face.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:08 am

Nyx sighed, slightly annoyed. "I can handle myself, thank you." she said and turned to Rusty. "You're gonna have to stay outside when we get to the Silver Rush okay? You know the drill." The robot beeped, indicated he understood.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:11 am

"Ok I was just being cautious, I hear they aren't very friendly people" begins to cross the street over to the Silver Rush.
"Sir, Ma'am, I am going to need all guns and weapons and the robot will have to stay outside" A gaurd outside the door spoke.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:32 am

Nyx nodded and took out an odd gun. It looked like a plasma pistol, only it was definitely not your average one. It was rounder, slightly cold, and had a glowing line with blue liquid that seemed to move through the gun. She glanced at Metus then the guard. "It's...a work in progress..." she said simply as she handed it over to the guard. She then gave him her throwing knives and her tool kit. (In case those were considered "weapons.")
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:35 am

Metus shakes his head and hands over his revolvers, sniper, shotgun "There thats all of it" The guard gives him a funny look and lets them in.
Stupid bastard would have never suspected the power armor to have built in power fists, sometimes I do manage to outdue myself
Continues walking in as the guard stares at the robot.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:37 am

She looked at the guard and then at Metus as if to say "Really?" Nyx had noticed the power fists he was wearing, the guard obviously wasn't the brightest. As they walked into the dimly lit building, she already felt cold. Guards wielding plasma rifles were literally everywhere. She began to feel slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:50 am

"SO when did you stop making deliveries Gloria?" Grins as he addresses her so formally

Gloria lower her brow as she steps out from the counter "Since you killed my two men on the last shipment" she grits her teeth at him.
He looks back at Nyx "We dont exactly have the greatest history..." Scratches the back of his head toonishly with asigh
"BEST HISTORY!? You killed two of my men took the stealth boys and then had some half ass carrier bring me the caps and they werent even all there!" She exploded with anger.
Metus then snaps back "Well maybe if your men didnt freak out and start shooting at our patients I wouldnt of had to put them down! Besides that carrier totally stole some caps out of there, he had to of because i paid up all the money for it!" grips his fist tight.
"Oh really? thats your damn excuse? No! if you want to do business with me ever again you can pay me double!" She put her hand over her gun.
Metus then grit his teeth and looked at her firmly "No! you have a damn set price and your not going to jack it up on me over an understanding! We have sick patients and we need those stealth boys to help them!"
"Patients? you have a bunch of monsters your trying to keep alive! Not patient, they arent even human or worth the air they breath!" the anger and irritation in her voice rose.
Metus grips tightly ready to strike. come on, just give me one reason to punch your head rite off your damn neck.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Nyx's eyes widened with surprise as the two became so hostile so quickly. Really? He thought coming here was a good idea? Is this guy nuts? she thought as she watched the two fire comments back and forth. "Both of you!" she finally yelled out when things nearly got to a boil. "Let's settle this humanly. You both are acting like ex-spouses!" She looked to Gloria and sighed. "Hello, Gloria." Nyx said politely after a moment of silence.

Gloria nodded back at Nyx. "Hello, Nyx. It's odd you're actually hanging around human company instead of robotic. It's unfortunate that this new company is such a degenerate." she said glaring over at Metus.

Nyx waved her hand as if to shoo away the tense air. "No, no. I'm with him for strictly business. We're here to buy stealthboys as you probably guessed. If paying a little extra will keep everyone's guns where they are, then I'm not hesitating to do so."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Metus mumbles under his breath "cap grubbing self absorbed ass...." He returns his fists to his sides and chucks the caps on the table. "I aint paying a cap more then what we negotiated before." Stares intensely at gloria as if to create a terrifying presents to get his way.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Nyx sighed with frustration. Both Metus and Gloria had such dominant personalities and she was sure that the arms dealer wasn't going to move a muscle unless her price was met. "Look," she said taking out a pouch of caps. "I'll pay an extra 150 caps. Will this be enough?"

Gloria, after a moment of quiet thinking, took the caps that Metus had thrown and the pouch from Nyx. "Good doing business with you.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:16 pm

What the hell is wrong with her, why is she following this scum bags way? Metus thought irratated as he turned his back and walked to the door. "that's three stealth boys if you forgot Gloria." opened the door and spoke again on his way out "Nyx grab the stealth boys."
Once outside he took his gear back from the guard reholistering it all in the dedicated areas of his armor, then stood and waited with the robot for Nyx to exit.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:22 pm

Nyx grumbled under her breath and took the stealthboys then walked outside, but not without giving Metus a glare. "You don't give me orders." she said simply as she thrusted the stealthboys into his large hands. "I saved your ass back there. There were at least a dozen guards in that building and none of them would think twice before evaporating you into a plasmic goo."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:27 pm

"You cut a deal with one of the most horrid dealers in this side of the Mojave, She has wronged so many and done so much worse to me then you could ever imagine." Turns and begins walking to the cross sections again with a furious stature and a pained look on his face as if he had been thinking of something that disturbs him....
Stupid girl knows nothing, not a damn thing, they wouldn't of had a chance, she should have died, I should have ripped her damn head off and eaten her flesh for what she had done to me.... His thoughts made him sick and pained.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Nyx was getting tired of him already. He just reminded her why the hell she stayed away from human company. "Sometimes you have to play the game. She'll get whats coming to her, but not today. You wanted the stealthboys? You got them. Sometimes you have to just deal with how things are." she said, not moving a muscle as he walked away. Idiotic, cumbersome, rude, giant clutz with a god complex. Wonderful company to have in a wasteland of marauders and backstabbers. Nyx thought as she gritted her teeth. She turned to her robot, who beeped curiously. He wasn't used to his master being completely and utterly pissed off. "Come on, we're going." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Metus mumbles under his breath as he walked to the cross sections and he turned around to look at Nyx "SO are you coming to Jacobs town or not?" frustration in his voice as he turned to the two of them waiting for there response.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Nyx glared at him angrily. He obviously had some wounds. Maybe some PTSD. Most definitely a emotional disorder of some kind. she thought. He could even be addicted to some sort of chem that was making him extremely irritable. But it didn't matter what his issue was. By the way he was acting, she wasn't so sure tagging along with him was a good idea. Her face was expressionless as she walked to him, giving him a nonverbal 'yes.'
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:09 pm

He grunts as he continues walking. He sees some children chasing a giant rat so he pulls out his revolver takes aim and shoots it killing it in its tracks. the children then run to the rat and pick it up and say thank you to Metus and run off with the dead rat.
"Hate seeing kids go hungry" he mutters under his breath lightly as he puts away his gun and continues walking just ahead of Nyx.
I wonder what that place is?
Metus stares at an old fort curiously as they walk by it.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Nyx noticeably tensed up as they passed the Old Mormon Fort, a place she called home for nearly ten years. "It's the Follower's main 'headquarters.' A lot of refugees go there for help." she said quietly, not looking at the familiar building. It wasn't that she hated the Followers... it was just sad to her that her so called family shunned her out because of her interests in combat robotics. Her argument that having robot guards would be good for the Followers made no difference in the Follower's decision to have her leave. Idiots. If they want to continue to hire alcoholic mercenaries to protect them, so be it. she thought as she recalled the painful memory of being kicked out of the society. She knew deep down it wasn't just the memory of being cut off that was paining her. There was something else even more painful. A person... she shook her head, trying to clear the thought from her mind. It didn't matter anymore. That was over a year ago.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Metus scoffed "Bunch of wack jobs if i ever seen any" he pulls out two bottles of purified water and offers one to Nyx without looking at her.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:41 pm

"They've saved a lot of lives, but yes. They're odd." she responded, taking the water bottle. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Scoffs again at the fort and opens the bottle. "Wish someone could figure out how to rebuild one of these damn motorized transportation devices" he spoke as he shifted his eyes to a destroyed car. "It would make travels much faster... wouldnt have to walk everywhere all the damn time." Takes another swig of water as they aproach the exit of freeside.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Nyx shrugged. The pre-War cars were practically sitting nuclear-bombs. Shoot them enough times and they'll explode instantly in a small mushroom cloud. She wouldn't want to mess with those things, even though she had been tempted to in the past.

"How far is Jacobstown exactly?" she asked curiously. "I heard it was up in the mountains. It must be quite a way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So it begins...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Vegas :: Chapter I-
Jump to: