Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are more stories than just the Courier's...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Days Go By...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:07 pm

She cleared her throat nervously, not sure what he was getting at. "I'm sure you are well aware of you attractiveness." she said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:08 pm

He cocked an eyebrow and then laughed a little "I ment my cuts and bruises..." his laugh fades into a shy chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:12 pm

She face flushed. "O-Oh." she responded, not sure how to cover up her mistake. "I...meant...um..."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Metus smiled and looked into her eyes "well then..." He smirked "Guess I cant be all bad to yo then huh?" he chuckled nerviously and gripped his sides again.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:20 pm

"Don't let that comment get to your head." she said rolling her eyes, but smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:22 pm

He laid his head down still looking at her "I probably wont be much use in a fight for a little while, so don't go getting into trouble anytime soon." He laughed still not looking away from her.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:24 pm

She suddenly pulled him over to her, making him land on the bed beside her. "And I won't walk for a while." she said softly, looking at him with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:30 pm

He smiled "Well now this is unexpected" he grinned as he slides his arm under her head to give her more head support. "Hope your comfy cause I don' think I can move anymore" he smiled at her softly.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:31 pm

She barely heard him speak as she faded off into sleep. Her eyes falling closed and her breathing steadying.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Metus then kicked off his armor boots and began to fall asleep and drift off very comfortably with Nyx rite next to him.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:39 pm

It was afternoon when Nyx woke up. Boone was no where in sight, he must have gotten another room to stay in while Metus and Nyx regained their health. Adam was outside playing with a couple of plastic dinosaurs he had gotten from the store owner and Rusty was watching over him. Nyx looked down at her leg and tried to move it. She winced at the sore pain then gave up, laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Metus laid there dead in sleep, almost coma like with a smiled yet pained expression on his face almost content yet in pain.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:44 pm

She scooted closer to him, his arm still under her head. She sighed and closed her eyes again, falling back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Metus arm wrapped around her drawing her slightly closer to him as he slept and growled in pain yet still remained with that smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:49 pm

They had been in Novac for nearly two weeks, recovering from their wounds. Nyx was still laying in bed usually, but it was easier for her to get up and move around for short periods of time. Adam's face was nearly completely healed, showing that was in fact an "adorable" kid. Or at least Nyx thought so.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Metus came out of another room that he took the bords off of and went into to use as a workshop. He closed the door behind him now wearing regular boots his tatered jeans and a dirty tatered shirt walking with a cane he made out of some ductape and an old lead pipe. He locked the door behind hi and hobbled over to Nyx "So how are you feeling today" he looked over smiling at her then looked at the robot and the child.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Nyx was in a tank top and panties, laying on the bed reading a pre-war book. (Panties she had bought and washed vigorously before use.) She looked up and smiled. "Not bad, made it to the bathroom without falling over." she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:56 pm

he laughed as he placed a sack next to her "I've got a surprise for you but... Not sure if you will like it" He looked at her smirking.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:57 pm

"What is it?" she asked curiously, eyeing the sack.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:05 pm

he smiles and takes something out of the sack and shows her, it looked like a lightly armored knee brace with a hydrolic system built in and a holister and pouch system on the thigh. "I couldnt use alot of my old armor with how dmamged it was but I took it apart grabbed my tools and cmae with this, Its a Hydolic operations knee brace, it is very lightly armored and will take an extra twenty five pounds of pressure off your leg, allow you to stand and run it will be good." He smiled then pulled out another one "I had enough hydolic systems left over to make a matching set." he then thought about it then looked at her "Uhm... I made this one to work together with the other one, wearing them both should increase your speed and will let you carry more things, but the other one is for your hurt leg" he laughed as he scratched the back of his head nervously "I got carried away but if you dont want it" he began to studder and shuffle his good foot "I.. can always do .. something else..." he looked down almost disappointed if she doesnt want it.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Her eyes widened. "That's amazing..." she said softly looking over the advanced knee braces he made. "Help me put them on?" she asked, smiling excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Metus smiled "Of course" he slid up the one for her bad leg, tightened a strap and then clicked some holding clips together, it ran from the middle of her thigh down to the middle of her shin, he made sure to design it to be comfortable, functional, and could protect her legs and hold items, he then slid the other one up and tightened and strapped and clicked it up. "It has a lock pressure sense so once everything is strapped and locked it activates the hydolic system" He snaps the last lock into place the hyrdolics then activate ready to move and go. "Try it out, It should take the pressure and weight off your legs and should also be placing enough pressure on the wound to keep it from hurting." He smiled "try it out"
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Nyx hopped up from her bed and giggled excitedly as she walked around the room. Suddenly she hugged Metus, wrapping her arms around his neck. "They're amazing! Thank you!" she said gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:56 pm

He blushed and looked at her unexpectedly "yo...your welcome" he smiled "How do they feel?" He grinned and spun her around checking her out "Let see how they move." He sat on the bed with his lead pipe cane in his hand.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Nyx took another walk around the room and even jumped a few time. "They work wonderfully. I feel light as a feather." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Days Go By...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Vegas :: Chapter I-
Jump to: