Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are more stories than just the Courier's...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Days Go By...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:53 pm

the gates or Novac, Not like they could be seen by the blind Metus but he knew when the Sniper stopped that they where there.
Metus laughed as he starred blindly ahead "So this is Novac huh? Looks great" he chuckled at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Boone didn't respond, he was tired. The man was heavy due to the power armor and the hot sun was beginning to reach the middle of the sky. He lead him back to his apartment where Nyx was fast asleep, bloody bandages covering the floor beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Metus put the case down and then sat on the couch still seeing white waiting for his eyes to adjust. "Gah i hate being blind..." he starts feeling himself realizing how much armor he is actually missing and sighs "It took a lot of work to build this armor..." his body bruised, cut, and muscles exhausted past any human capability. "and now its gone." He couldn't see where he was so he couldn't see the boy or Nyx
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:05 pm

The boy was sitting next to Rusty playing makeshift checkers with bottlecaps and an old checkerboard. "King me!" said the boy happily making the robot beep softly as if to say "Damn it."

Nyx was deep asleep from exhaustion and the loss of blood, but she seemed stable. Boone laid down on the couch and soon was asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Metus eyes began to adjust after 10 minutes but it was still just very faint shadowy outlines "Adam?" he said he licked his lips to realize he had a cut inside of his mouth so he was tasting blood and copper.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Adam looked up at Metus. "Oh hi, Meatoos." said the young boy. "You don't look so good."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:13 pm

"Met-us, and I've defiantly seen better days." He chuckled still waiting on his vision to fully return "How is Nyx doing?
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:15 pm

He looked over at Nyx. "Um...she cusses a lot when she's hurt." he said. "And...um...when I asked to help she said no. Something about little boys sucking at surgery." He shrugged. "I think she's okay though."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:20 pm

He chuckled and leaned back on the couch and started drifting in and out of sleep till he finally passed out, his muscles sore his cuts burn yet it all fades away as he drifted into the dream state falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:22 pm

When Nyx woke up, Boone was gone but Metus was there. "Metus?" she said into the darkness softly, trying to make out his figure in the night. Adam was beside her, his back facing her sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:25 pm

A pained gorwling noise came from Metus as he turned turned his and rolled over a little, pain shooting through his whole tattered and beaten body.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:26 pm

"Adam..." she shook the boy gently. He perked up and looked at her. "Go wake up Metus please. The boy got up and poked the man's nose. "Hey." Pokes. "Nyx wants you."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:29 pm

"OW!" his nose was bruised and a bit swollen, his eyes open abruptly, they adjusted to the darkness finally able to see as he looks over at Nyx as his face expresses a pained exhausted look.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:31 pm

"You made it." she said softly. Adam walked over to Rusty and poked him. Rusty poked him back with a beep. The two began a little poking war as Nyx and Metus spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:34 pm

He grinned "unfortunate you need to see my ugly mug again ain't it" He chuckled till he coughed and growled as he gripped his sides and leaned back smiling again.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:34 pm

"If I could get up I'd smack you." she said, laying her head back down.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:39 pm

"I believe the ghouls did it enough for you" he sighed "Look Nyx... I'm sorry..." He coughed and tasted blood when he did "You dont have to accept my apology... but..." his face pained and saddened "I really am sorry for the things I said..." he was sympathetic and pain in his voice when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:44 pm

"Adam, can you and Rusty go outside? I have to talk to Metus." The boy nodded and left, holding Rusty's arm as he exited the apartment. Nyx was quiet for a moment then spoke up. "Come here." she said softly to Metus.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:46 pm

"If your gonna smack me couldn't you do it when I was better..." He laughed as he tried to lean forward trying to figure out how to get up. He smirked.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:49 pm

She rolled her eyes. "I just need to see how badly damaged you are." She couldn't help but smile a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:51 pm

"Damage report..." he smiled "If i get up I might go into pain struck seizure" he laughed as he allowed himself to fall forward landing hit upper body on the bed starring her in the eyes. "How about you?" he smiled covered in dirt and blood his eyes giving off that glow.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:55 pm

She looked over at her leg. "Not quite sure." she said softly. "I missed precious minutes being unconscious. I could have done a better job fixing myself up." She looked back at him, allowing herself to blush slightly from his stare.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:58 pm

"well at least your looking better then me..." he smiled "course you always look better then me" he chuckled and gripped his side again.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:01 pm

She blushed, feeling a urge to pull him down and hug him. Wanting his touch. She shooed away the thoughts and sighed. Probably just a side affect of pain killers...
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:05 pm

He then placed his hand on her shoulder looking at her, "So how do I look anyways?" He smiled chuckling with blood, grit, and dirt in his teeth as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Days Go By... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Days Go By...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Vegas :: Chapter I-
Jump to: