There are more stories than just the Courier's...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Days Go By...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

The Days Go By... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:35 am

"Will you ever tell me what's in there?" she asked, eyeing the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:38 am

He sighs and looks aat her "I bunch of non functioning pieces to somthing not yet finished." he then smirked knowing he was being a playful smart ass when he said that. "Nothing too important..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:40 am

"Oh." she said softly. "Well, I guess I'll leave you be." she said turning to the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:43 am

He sighed and before she left looked up at her "Its a project I have been working on for two year and no matter what I do working on this project keeps hurting me but if I succeed it will be a revolutionary new item in the wasteland..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:44 am

She stopped. "Do you want me to know what it is or not?" she asked, somewhat impatiently. He was giving her mixed messages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:48 am

He sighed and looked at her "It isnt finished and I'm afraid you would look at it and think me a fool for trying to build something so ridiculous and silly.." he looked at the floor with a frown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:52 am

"I wouldn't think that." she said with a smile. "Let me see."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Metus let out a heavy sigh as he looks up to her "I can't... atleast not yet.... I want to be able to finish it before I show you, as it is it looks kinda pathetic and sad..." he frowns "I'm sorry... its something I gotta work on alone untill I get it ready to be seen..." he looks into her eyes "I hope you can forgive me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Nyx shrugged, trying not to show her disappointment. "It's alright." she said softly as she walked out of the apartment. She saw Adam playing with even more dinosaur toys. "Adam," she said, catching his attention. "Where did you get all of those dinosaurs?" Adam looked up at her. "Oh, I got them from the store guy. He said he had way too many so he gave me all of these." Nyx giggled as she looked over the army of green t-rex's he had scattered about on the dusty ground. "We can't take all of them, but I'll get you a bag so you can keep some when we go." The boy smiled and nodded as he went back to playing. "Thanks Nicky."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:52 pm

He let a heavy sigh as he opened the case back up on her exit and opened the case back up starring at its contents "I'll probably die before I ever get this functional....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Days Go By...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Vegas :: Chapter I-
Jump to: