Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are more stories than just the Courier's...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends and Foes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Nyx was sitting on her bed, combing out her wet hair. It was the seventh night she had stayed in Jacobstown. Her days mostly consisted of helping the doctor with his Nightstalker examinations and interviewing inhabitants. One particular Nightkin she enjoyed talking to was Lily. She acted like the grandmother Nyx never had and that entertained her. Nyx peeked over across the hall where Metus was staying, she had grown to like the man more. Well, she no longer thought rude things about him... She wasn't quite sure what he thought of her and that troubled the girl. Metus was a hard man to read. Rusty beeped his familiar three toned indication that he was setting himself on rest mode. He too, was growing used to Metus. He no longer raised his arms in alarm when Metus went near the robot's master. She wasn't quite sure why, but she found herself getting up and walking over to Metus' room. She knocked on the wall beside the sheet that was a makeshift door. "May I come in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Metus sit up from laying down now wearing a pair of brown pants but again no shirt, he takes a long drag from his cigar and looked up at the sheet with those white and silver eyes, "Come on in." He watches the sheet to watch her come in.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Nyx peeked in shyly before walking in. She was wearing short cloth shorts and a tank top, her usual sleeping wear. She brushed a wet strand of hair from her face and smiled softly. "I just wanted to thank you for letting me tag along." she said softly, her cheeks already getting pinker from her blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:42 pm

He smiled as he looked her up and down without realizing it, his cheeks flushed a little as he smiled softly "No big deal, it was nice to have another human around" He chuckled slightly as he thought, She is quite beautiful when she isn't giving the cold shoulder, "Would you like to have a seat?" Scoots over on the bed. "I would offer you the couch but...." looks over as the couch is tattered and slightly charred with his armor all over it "its kinda consumed by char and armor" Chuckles slightly again.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Nyx giggled softly, but she caught herself and blushed with embarrassment. Giggling like a school girl, how mature. she thought to herself. She sat next to him on the bed, crossing her legs. "Your eyes are interesting." she said, a bit off topic. "Mind if I look closer?" she asked, studying his odd eye color.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:51 pm

He smirks as he stares into her eyes with his own. "I was born blind..." his smirk grows a little more "But when I was young I got zapped by a radiated battery back from my fathers power armor and it jumped my eye sight and caused this odd color scheming. So there actually radiated which is why you see me where my skin flush shades outside during the day." He continues starring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:54 pm

She leaned in closer to get a better look. "Interesting." she said, staring at them curiously. "Was your father a paladin?" she asked, referencing his mention to his father's power armor.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:57 pm

As she leaned in closer he leaned in to then broke out of the trance he felt from her eyes and answered her question. "No... Not exactly..." He gave a slight frown as he turned back to look her in the eyes again.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:02 pm

"He wasn't a Brotherhood member? But then how did he get the power ar..." she trailed off when she realized what he meant. "Oh." she said, with surprise. She decided to drop the topic, perhaps they could return to it when he felt more comfortable. The Enclave had bad history, she personally disliked them and their ideals. But she wasn't sure how he felt about them considering he grew up with them. She suddenly felt slightly uneasy. The girl cleared her throat and let out a small laugh of nervousness as she searched her mind for a topic to discuss with him.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:09 pm

"I'm not with them if thats what your wondering..." he looked at the floor "I despise them and there self praising ways and so called old-world democracy..." He turned back to her "I hope you don't think bad of me for my upbringing, I dont think any enclave would work so hard to help a bunch of super mutants" Chuckles nervously as if he where trying to redeem himself to her.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Nyx seemed to sigh with relief when he clarified he wasn't a member of the Enclave. "I don't think bad of you. I would have been very surprised if you believed in the Enclave's ideals. You don't seem like the type." She was quiet for a moment as she looked at her hands that were settled in her lap. She peeked up and looked at him. Her eyes wandered, looking at him from head to toe. She blushed at her thoughts and looked away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:17 pm

He notices her blushing "Is something the matter?" He stares into her eyes with a slight smile as he slid over by an inch or two closer.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:19 pm

She shook her head slightly, but blushed more when she noticed him inching closer. I should scoot away. she thought to herself, but she didn't budge.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:21 pm

He continues looking into her eyes "Have I done something to upset you?" He continues locked on her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:22 pm

She laughed slightly at the thought. "Metus, if you had made me upset, you'd certainly know." Why is he looking at me like that? she thought to herself. She looked away, her face very pink. She wasn't used to having such constant eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:29 pm

He places his hand on her knee and smiles at her softly "I dont mean to sound cheesy or nothing." He turns a little red as continues speaking "but New Vegas isnt the only gem in this wastland" begins to stare at he in a whole new way, like a women instead of a nusance.
Man that was so cheesy, she probably thinks I'm crazy.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Nyx's face turned even redder as she felt him touch her knee. He's touching me. What do I do? What do I do?! She let out a nervous laugh as he said the cheesy line. What is he trying to do? I don't understand. This does not compute. "I'm sorry if I was a bit... painstakingly annoying when we first met. I'm not used to playing nice with others."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:36 pm

He smiles "Its ok" He runs his hand from your knee up your thigh then stops and removes his hand quickly "I'm sorry that was probably inappropriate of me." Turns red as he looks back to her with his own hand resting on his own leg.
Man she probably thinks I am a total jack ass..
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Nyx let out a little gasp and scooted her leg away, looking up at him innocently. "I-It's okay." she said, her heart beating like a little hummingbird's. She wasn't quite sure what to think, men get lonely in the Wasteland and she understood that. But she really had no experience when it came to romance. She had only known him a week, for all she knew his intentions could be impure. She cleared her throat and looked away, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:43 pm

He stands up and turns on the radio, "What do you say we have a dance?" Music is playing from the radio and he extends his hand out to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:44 pm

She looked up at him, a confused expression on her face. "Dance?" she said, trying to clarify what he meant. "Oh...I don't think I'm very good." she said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:45 pm

He smiled as he took her hand and pulled her into his arms with once hand on her waist and the other with her hand in his and looks into your eyes "Its ok, I can show you" Smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Though she tried to hide it, she trembled slightly out of nervousness. I don't know what to do. Just calm down and don't pass out. You always pass out when you're nervous. Okay, okay. she thought, her mind racing. She sighed, trying to relax as she watched him for instructions.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:51 pm

"Stand on my feet" He smiles "I'll lead" his chest still bare rite in her face his strong arms wrapped around her waist.
I hope she likes this... He thought nervously
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:54 pm

She stood on his feet and held onto him tightly, looking up at him. Her cheeks were a rosy pink and her lips curled into a shy smile. He's really warm. Maybe he has a fever... she thought. Really? A handsome guy is dancing with you and you're thinking of his body temperature? She then pushed her off topic thoughts from her mind and tried to focus on the present.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends and Foes
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Vegas :: Chapter I-
Jump to: