Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are more stories than just the Courier's...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abnormal Kindred

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Nyx was packed. Her backpack full of medical supplies, microfusion cells, food, water, nuka-cola, and bottlecaps. Her gauss rifle was improved and modded, now a glossy rich ebony color. Her wounded leg was still sore, but she was now able to limp around easily enough without her braces. But out in the Wasteland speed is required, so she put on her braces which instantly gave her relief from the sore pain. She threw on her backpack and put her gauss rifle over her shoulder. After staying over a month in Novac, she was relieved to finally be ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Metus came out from the apartment next door where he had his workshop set up.
He had picked up a Merc outfit and leather armor, he had also been salvaging parts and pieces of robots and metal and the destroyed vehicles within a two mile or so radius of novac so when he emerged from the apartment he had what appeared to be makeshift power armor, looked as if it was made from scrap metal and old prototron units. It was dull colored and covered his knees. shins. chest, fore arms, and neck in metal along with upper arms, shoulders and groin in leather and denum and over his upper body he wore and open Merc coat that he modified to fit over the armor. he sighed as he put his pack on his back and thought to himself. Junk armor... what have I reduced myself too? He then reached at his left hip to pull out a 3 foot re-enforced bumper sword he had made and his one good revolver "this maybe tricky..." He broke his other revolver when fighting off a robot looking for parts, the damn protectron melted my revolver right in my hand...
He then walked over to the room Nyx was in and walked in revealing his first time al together junk armor then he looked at the bracers "How they holding up?" he smiled as he looked up from the bracers to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:23 pm

She didn't make a comment on his armor, a bit too busy packing a bag for Adam. "They're doing great." she said as she slipped a couple of Sunset Sarsaparilla bottles into a smaller brahmin skin backpack. "I can run faster than a deathclaw in them." she said as she looked up and gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:25 pm

He grinned "Well lets hope you can out jump them too, Its breeding season for them so there gonna be crawling all over the Mojave" He grinned as he walked over and sat on the bed "sarsaparilla huh?" he grinned "Whats the occasion?" he smiled at her
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Nyx gave him an odd look. "They're for Adam. I noticed he tends to like them over Nuka." She also packed some Fancy Lad cakes, bobby pins, a screw driver, Sugar Bombs, and purified water for him. "Have you seen him pick locks? It's amazing how fast he can do it."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Metus chuckled and looked at her "And here i thought you where breaking your nuka love" he grinned as he stood back up from the bed.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Nyx blushed, a bit ashamed that he realized her love for Nuka-Cola. She was about to respond when suddenly Adam bursted through the door, a giant grin on his face and a dinosaur in his hand. "Are we ready to go Nicky?" he asked as Rusty followed after him. Nyx smiled and nodded as she tossed the leather bag at him. He caught it and poked around inside it, curious to its contents. A few weeks ago she tried convincing him to stay in Novac when it was time for her and Metus to keep going. He was on the brink of tears and begged her to let him go with her. She caved after he convinced her that she was his last family left.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Metus grinned as he looked at the boy "Oh I almost forgot" metus stood up went to his workshop and came back with a bag and gave it to the boy. "Your very own custom made leather armor with goggles and cap" he smiled "figured if your gonna adventure with us might as well dress the part." he smiled looking at the boy "If ya dont wanna wear it you dont have to." he looked back at Nyx with a smile
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:48 pm

He stared wide eyed at the armor. "Awesome!" he said with a grin as he began to dress in the armor, not caring if anyone saw due to his excitement. He was having a hard time getting it on correctly so Nyx helped him out a bit. "Why are you always so excited?" she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Metus laughed as he starred at the small box he brought as well, it was for Adam but he wasnt sure whether he should give it to him or not, He was gonna wait to talk with nyx about giving him this item in the box, he smiled as he watched Nyx help him into the armor and laughed as he spoke up "Undo the shoulder stap and it will fit better then strap it to tighten the fit properly"
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Nyx nodded, a smile on her face. When she was done Adam threw the leather backpack over his shoulder. "I'm ready." he said, a grin on his face and determination in his eyes. Nyx rolled her eyes. "Go outside, oh mighty wanderer. Metus has to show me something." she said, seeing that Metus had brought in a box. Adam ran outside, Rusty following behind him like a faithful dog.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:24 am

Metus laughed as he went outside and waited for Nyx to close the door as he put the box on the bed. "I wasnt sure if you thought it was a good idea or not, but if he ever gets separated he may need something to defend himself..." Metus shivered at the thought of the boy alone, he had grown quite fond to the little kid as he opened the box "I made this for him but wanted to run it by then den mother" he chuckled revealing a blade about two feet long welded to a wrench with a leather wrapped grip for a handle complete with a sheath, "The blade is double edged and very sharp, I tested it on the destroyed couch in the other room and with a decent force cut about two feet into the arm of it. He could easily defend himself with it but he might need to be trained with it..." He looked from the blade to her "growing up in the enclave we where taught many different weapon styles from hand to hand, to melee, to energy and bullets... I was thinking he is too young for a gun but if I teach him how to use a blade he could defend himself in bad situations..." he paused to wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:11 am

Nyx sighed, but nodded. "I think it's a good idea, just make sure to train him to properly use it." The thought of Adam actually being in a situation where he'd have to use that knife made her shiver. She would make it her personal goal to never let him get into that position.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:54 am

Metus then smiled and called for Adam to come back in and hid the present behind his back.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Adam ran in, a large crooked grin on his face. He bounced up and down slightly with excitement as he waited for Metus to give him his gift.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Metus then placed the box on the bed, inside lay the wrench short sword with sheath. He then sat in wait for adam to open his present.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Adam opened the box eagerly, his grin widening as he pulled out the long knife. "Whoa..." he gasped as he unsheathed the blade. Nyx spoke up as Adam looked over his new weapon. "Metus would have to train you how to use it." she said to him softly. Adam nodded then looked over towards Metus. "Thank you Meatoos." he said, his silly grin still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:59 pm

He shook his head and looked at him smiling "First part of your training, my name is Met-Us" he laughed as he watched his amazement in the weapon.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Adam shrugged. "I like Meatoos more." he replied with a smile as he looked over the blade. Nyx tried to hide her smile as he threw her backpack over her shoulder. "Is everyone ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Metus sighed as f a little irritated but, let it slide as he stood and threw his giant metal case on his back and looks over and Nyx "Well shorty?"
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Nyx rolled her eyes and nodded. "Mmhm. she replied as she walked out the door into the hot sun.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:25 pm

This is going to be one hell of a journey. He then looked over at Nyx "So where do we go from here? Closest known NCR camp is Forelong Hope." He sighed "and we've spent too much time lolly gagging already" His facial expression turned to a worried expression.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:28 pm

"We should go straight to the source." she said as the walked, Rusty and Adam following behind them. "Camp McCarran is basecamp for General Oliver. Think you want to talk to him?" she said almost jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:35 pm

"actually I would..." His face became serious as he clenched his fist "But the Vetrands take main encampment at Golf, if we get no information there... " He lifts his head with a determined loo starring strait at Nyx "We go after oliver..."

Last edited by Sir Passon on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Nyx started to laugh but she stopped when she realized he wasn't joking. "Go after the General? How can we do that? Kidnap him and interrogate him until he breaks?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abnormal Kindred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred Empty

Back to top Go down

Abnormal Kindred
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Vegas :: Chapter II-
Jump to: