Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are more stories than just the Courier's...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Days Go By...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Days Go By... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:05 pm

"Good, I'm glad, power armor and support prosthetic is my specialties, i put the two together and I got this" He smiles "I'm glad, those are taking off about sixty five pounds or so from your regular body weight and increases your speed and jump, you should be alot quicker" he smiled pleased as he watched her move and jump around.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Nyx nodded then sat back down on the bed. "How are you holding up?" she asked after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:11 pm

He shrugged "I'm still sore and living" He smiles as he trys to stand and his shirt lifts up a little to reveal new bandages wrapped around his waist. "I Hope those really help" He finally gets up and smiles big at her.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 am

"You'll be fine." she said with a smirk. "You don't need to worry. I'm very good at fixing people up."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:17 am

He grinned "good I'll probably be needing a lot of fixing" he chuckled "So you really like your new legs? your not just saying that?" he asked as he was looking her up and down admiring her body.
She is gorgeous... Why is she traveling with a rough neck like me? he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:19 am

Nyx grinned, nodding. "Yes, I really like them." She noticed him looking her over and she blushed heavily because of it. "W-What are you looking at?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:23 am

Metus turned very red at being caught looking over Nyx "Oh uhm.. uh.. just uhh.. how.. the .. bracers affect your poster?" He said with no confidence obviously spewing a lie as he laughed nervously and turned for the door "I gotta go do some work" he quickly hobbled to the door with his cane as he reached the door he paused as if he felt somthing holding him back.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:25 am

Wow. He's a bad liar. she thought to herself. "Oh...alright." she said softly, as she moved her legs to observe his craftwork.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:29 am

The bracers where smooth very well put together, almost hard to believe it was made from left over damaged power armor, the hydrolic system was flawless and very well covered to protect, the seems flowed almost as one, the only thing missing was a nice paint job.
Before Metus exited he said one thing "Your a very stunning women Nyx... don't ever think different of yourself." and then he exited without another word.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:41 am

Nyx blushed, a bit shocked as she watched him leave. She found herself walking into the bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror. No...no I'm not... she thought as she brushed through her tangled hair with her fingers. "But I can make myself look better..." she said softly. She went to her bag and pulled out a pair of scissors and a razor. She then went back into the bathroom and began to give herself a haircut. When she was finished she grinned at the results. "That's better." she said softly as she played with her short styled hair that was spiked in the right places. After cleaning up the bathroom she went to the store (putting on some pants of course before she left) and bought powder and eyeliner as well as some new clothes. When she was back in the apartment, she began to lightly powder her face, giving her a soft glow then lined her eyes. She looked like a whole different person. She then dressed in the new clothes: a cropped white tank, a tan vest, some tighter jeans, combat boots, a black belt, and brown fingerless gloves. She looked in the mirror, seeing a whole new person. "Wow." she said softly. "I look...kinda attractive."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:46 am

After metus had exited he went into the room next door where he pulled off the bords and locked it as he entered.
he opened the case and began to pick up some tools and went to work on the project inside. "I gotta get this rite...." he thought t himself as he pulled out some schematics he drew up dated two years ago. He read threw then and took a shock pe and started shocking parts of the project till he nicked his finger and all of a sudden
"OOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" he yelled loudly in pain and then stuck his finger in his mouth and then pulled it out to see.
He has nicked a very small chunk a skin off but just enough to make it hurt like hell and bleed. "son of a bitch!" he reached into the doctors bag next to him and sealed up his finger still cursing about the pain.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am

Nyx heard him yell and ran to him. "Are you okay?!" she asked, bursting into the abandoned room that Metus decided to use.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:52 am

He slamed the case shut instantly as she burst into the room and looked up with a nervous smile "FiNE!" he continued the smile "Just nicked my finger with a shock p..." he broke his own sentence when he caught what she was wearing and his jaw practically dropped "Holy hell..." He spoke "Nyx..." he turned very red "Sorry my saying but wow... I..' he was stunned by this transformation "I.. I am at a loss of words here..." he couldnt take his eyes off from her.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:54 am

Nyx's face turned red. "I-I...decided I needed a change." she stuttered nervously. "You know...like girls do or something." She walked over to him quickly and looked over his finger.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:57 am

he couldnt take his eyes off from her, he was literally at a loss of words as he continued to watch her and look her up and down, he already knew she was somthing to behold but now she is showing it off and its jaw dropping.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:59 am

"You'll be fine." she said smiling, as she took a rag and held it over his finger. "Just let me know when the bleeding stops and I'll bandage it." She turned and walked away, her knee braces making her walk a lot more gracefully than she used to.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:01 am

He checked her butt as she walked out the door and smiled "she is one gorgeous women.." then he wasnt sure if he heard him or not and now that made him nervous.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:06 am

She had heard that, and it made her blush heavily as she exited the room. "Wow." she said to herself softly. Nyx saw Boone exit his temporary apartment and heading towards the dinosaur for his shift. "Hey!" said Nyx running over to him. He looked over at her and cocked an eyebrow behind his sunglasses. "You look...different." he said simply. "Yeah." she responded. "My legs, cool right?" That was certainly not what he meant, but she didn't catch it. "I wanted to thank you...for letting us stay." she said smiling. Boone nodded. "You helped me out before. I owed you." he responded.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:16 am

Metus sat there starring at the case as he held his finger "This thing is going to be the death of me... I just know it..." He sighed heavily and took off the rag, the bleeding had stopped and though he knew he could bandage it himself he did enjoy the company of his companion "NYX!" he let out a calling yell as he put the rag back on his finger and waited.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:17 am

Nyx waved at Boone then ran to get some bandages and alcohol. She returned to him and smiled. "Stopped bleeding?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:19 am

He took off the rag and showed her "Yes" he looked at her again looking her over then smiles as he looked at the legs "You seem to be adjusting very well to your new leg" his smile grew a bit bigger as he looked her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:23 am

Nyx nodded as she worked, wiping his cut with some alcohol. "Yes, it's as if it was attached to me." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 am

Metus then smiled back bigger and looked into her eyes "I'm not sure why you did all this..." he said turninng red "But i found you just as stunning before" he turned his head so he wouldnt make eye contact in his moment of rosy cheeked apparel
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:32 am

She blushed. "I just felt a need for a change." she said simply. "It wasn't for you. I didn't think you'd even notice." She bandaged up his finger then gave it a kiss as a joke. "There, all better." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:34 am

He turned his head back to her and smiled "Your a sweet heart" he then leaned back in the half broken ouch and put his feet up on the large mystery case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Days Go By...   The Days Go By... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Days Go By...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Vegas :: Chapter I-
Jump to: