Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are more stories than just the Courier's...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

The Legion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:39 am

Metus picked up the case put it on his back and walked up behind them. then he sighed realizing the two where still wearing the slave clothes so he ripped the tail of his duster with ease turning it into a regular tatered jacket and put the jacket on Nyx shoulders and wrapped the tail part around the boy for him to stay warm.
'Because I have said some terrible things that I should have never said because I never meant them." He takes another drag of his cigar "and now I wish I would have been shot for it instead." exhales the smoke through his nose as his eyes still put off a glow through even the smoke.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:48 am

Nyx still said nothing, she went to her backpack and sighed with relief when she saw the glowing red core. "Thank goodness..." she whispered under her breath. The only thing the Legion took was her food and water. They didn't even take her caps. The Legion had their own currency to use, not "measly" bottle caps. She sat down, wincing at the sharp pain in her leg. Luckily the bullet grazed it, but her leg was still bleeding pretty bad. She began disinfecting it then bandaging it up properly. She then looked to Adam. "Come here please." she said softly. He went to her and sat down. She looked over his wounded face. Finally she spoke to Metus. "Do you have water?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:51 am

He reached in his pouch and tossed her a purified bottle as he took another drag "Last purified one I got." He threw the butt of the cigar on the ground and stepped it out He then cracked his neck and sat down leaning against the heavy case.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Adam caught the water since Nyx couldn't reach it. He then handed it over to her. She began to wash his face gently, which to her surprise, behind all the grit and dirt he looked even younger. "How old are you?" she asked. He shrugged. "I think I'll be eight soon. I can't remember what month it is." She sighed, feeling sorry for him as she finished washing his face. There wasn't much more she could do about the bruises. She needed ice to get the swelling down.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Metus looked up at the sky "Where are we? I can't make heads or tales of this damn place." He turns his head seeing nothing but desert and wastes.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:50 pm

"Cottonwood Cove." she replied. "It's a slave trading post. Legion also sends troops from the fort here." She stood up with the help of Adam and shivered. "I want to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:53 pm

He looked at her concerned "Your not gonna be able to travel like that, You need to be keeping pressure off from it, you shouldn't even be walking on it" He stood with the giant case on his back with ease and without struggle.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:54 pm

She called Rusty over to her. Seeing her limping he extended a mechanical arm which she grabbed quickly, leaning on him. "I'll be fine." she said, knowing that she shouldn't be walking. "I just want to get out of Legion territory."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Metus pulled out his revolvers and then checked his ammo pouch that had a hole in the bottom of it, he realized he had been shot at that side pouch during the shoot out and had lost his amo "Better find a shop soon, I'm out of ammo..." As he sticks his hand into the pouch all the way through the bottom.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:06 pm

"If we continue along the road, we'll get to Camp Searchlight. The NCR are there, perhaps we could find a place to rest for a bit." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Metus clenched his fists and grit his teeth as he growled in anger about the NCR.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 pm

"I just want to get away from the Legion. It's not like they'll be recruiting you. We need clothes and rest..." She turned to look at Metus. "And who knows what the kid's been through." she whispered to him, making sure Adam didn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:16 pm

He snorted in anger and turned to the kis starring him in the eyes "I'm Metus, Keep this wrapped around you" He pulled up the duster tail around him and then handed him a nuka cola with some rad-x and a fancy lad meal. "Take this rad-x then drink and eat, it will help you keep it all down." He smiled and stood as he turned around and began to walk. as he clentched his fists in anger again about the NCR.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:23 pm

The boy devoured the food hungrily as he walked behind the two like a lost puppy. Nyx's leg continued to bleed, turning her bandage more and more red. Perhaps it was worse than I thought... she thought to herself as she became dizzy. They reached Camp Searchlight, but... something was wrong. "What the hell happened here?"

The entire town was irradiated. A dark green cloud hanging over the town menacingly. Nyx backed away, "We can't go through there. We'll die of radiation." Suddenly, multiple hissing groans echoed around. Disfigured ghouls in tattered NCR armor turned their heads, seeing new prey. Without logic or reason they ran, their arms wide with the intention to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:29 pm

"RUSTY GET THEM THE HELL OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!" he popped some rad-x pills and charged to the out skirts of the town causing a distraction for the ghouls to focus on him.
"YOU WANT A MEAL?!?! COME GET ME YOU SONA BITCHES!!!!" He charged and punched one ghoul knocking him back into another ghoul, he jumped and rolled grabbing a carbine rifle as he rolled behind cover and then he popped out of cover to shoot at some more on comming ghouls
Theres alot more then I thought...
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:33 pm

Nyx felt more weak than ever, Rusty was now practically dragging her. Adam running behind them. "Rusty...Novac...get to Novac..." Rusty beeped, remembering where to go as he put an arm under both of her shoulders. She passed out about ten minutes later, Rusty still dragging her.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Metus kept shooting til the ammo was depleted, he looked back to see how far away they where
They need more distance to be safe...
He stood charging at another ghoul stabbing the barrel through a rotted stomach point then punch another ghoul in the head crushing the skull as he watched another ten come out from the devastation and wreckage of the town.
I thought I hated NCR before... He stood ready to strike as the undead horde came to him.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:53 pm

They were getting closer to Novac, Metus was out of sight. Rusty kept hovering along, shooting down anything that even thought of attacking. He wouldn't stop, following his order efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Hours passed and Metus was hiding in cover exhausted, armor beaten and tattered, pieces missing, scratches and wounds covered his body random guns lay all over the field empty, depleted of ammo, he looked at his left power fist, it was damaged, parts unsalvageable he felt heavy, his hydrolic systems where shot and the little armor he still had on was still enough to be heavy on him. He knew that there was still at least twenty if not thirty there. He knew he couldn't survive if he decided to fight... he needed to escape. He began to dodge and hide in the shadows and cover, everything was a blur to him, fire surrounded the where he had been fighting, his sunglasses no where to be seen and the fire raged bright, he was practically blind with this bright blaze.
All he could see was shadows and shapes, his armor demintied, his weapons at loss and his sight is practically gone. He wasnt sure if he was going to survive.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Rusty reached Novac around four in the morning. The sniper in the dinosaur's mouth saw them from a while away. Through his scope he spotted robot dragging an injured woman and a boy running behind them. He left this watch post and jogged over to them to see what was going on. Before he said anything he saw the slave rags that both the woman and the boy were wearing. The fact that they were Legion slaves changed everything. Wait...he knew this robot. "Rusty?" he asked quietly. The robot beeped frantically, lifting the woman up slightly as if to say. "Help! I'm a damn robot! Fix the human!" The sniper lifted the girl from Rusty's arms, not sure exactly what to do. "Hell, Nyx. What did you get yourself into."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Metus began to run dragging himself, he managed to get away from the ghouls, he continued running carrying the case on his back he was practically in rag and destroyed armor, practically nothing left as he continued running blind, pained, and damaged. He looked as if he was dragging his whole body to continue on.
"Nyx..." he continued on.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Nyx jolted from her sleep, her head pounding and leg throbbing. "Oh..." she groaned softly. She looked around. "Where the hell did you take us Rusty?" she asked softly, a confused look on her face. "Novac." said a familiar voice. She looked over and saw Boone sitting on a ripped up dirty couch. She sighed and sat up, rubbing her eyes. Adam was sound asleep on the floor, curled up in a ball. "Who is he?" asked Boone. Nyx looked over at the boy. "He said his name is Adam." she replied softly. "I met him in Cottonwood. We were both captures and escaped from the Legion." Suddenly she realized. "Did anyone follow us? A man, tall. He would be wearing power armor." The sniper shook his head. "No one was with you." he responded simply. "Shit..." she muttered under her breath. She hoped he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Metus continued walking as the sun came up, now it was official, all he could see was white, he was blind during the day, he had no food, no water, he had lost it all fighting the Ghouls he was stranded, walking through the desert and bright day, he was exhausted, tired, in pain, yet something kept him going, something gave him the will power to keep pushing on. One image in his mind... Nyx...
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:45 pm

"Craig..." she said softly. "Can you do something for me?"

The sniper thought for a moment. He did owe her. He didn't have many...friends. She probably the last person he actually trusted, even though he hadn't even thought of her for months. He remained quiet listening to her.

"He shouldn't be far. You're quick. A scout. Just... look for him. Rusty can go with you."

Boone shook his head. "The robot stays here. I'll go alone." he said, getting up and leaving the building. Nyx sighed, relieved. She herself wouldn't be able to go look for Metus, not with her leg so bad. She undid her bandage, looking over the wound. It was worse than she thought.

Boone moved swiftly, heading in the direction Nyx came from.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Metus dragged on blindly and finally gave in and fell back sitting up leaning against the case sitting up, he began to reach into random pockets on him "Come on luck please dont fail me now "He then pulled out a big cigar, a bigger cigar then the others he had been smoking and he then pulled out a lighter and began to laugh "haha luck, How the hell do I keep doing it" He laughs weakly as he lights up and lays back leaning against his case taking a long drag as he stares out seeing nothing but white.
"If it ends at least it ends like this.." He chuckles weakly as he takes another long drag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legion   The Legion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Vegas :: Chapter I-
Jump to: