Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are more stories than just the Courier's...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<Companion Protocol:: Begin>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

<Companion Protocol:: Begin>  Empty
PostSubject: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:37 am

Nyx sighed heavily. They had been walking for hours, their long journey to the Strip already becoming tiresome. She wasn't used to traveling at night. Rusty steadily hovered begin her, following his master obediently. She glanced over at Metus with slight curiosity, mostly ogling the case on his back. She didn't like not knowing things...perhaps when he was sleeping she could take a peek.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:56 am

Metus turned around to catch Nyx starring at him, his face turned to an exoresion of curiosity "Something on my back?" he looked at her with those silver white eyes that pactically glew in the dark like two small stars in the night.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:58 am

"The case." she said simply, not looking away from it. "I want to know what's in it." she said softly, not forcefully. She sighed and rubbed her eyes sleepily then yawned. The Strip's lights were getting brighter and brighter in the distance. In a couple of hours the sun would be up and Nyx would have to rest.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:00 am

Metus smiled and turned around lifting her into his arms "Tell y what, I'll show ya soon, but it isnt important rite now. Just take a load off." he smiled with her in his arms.
Ain't gonna get much further if she keeps dragging on as slow as she is going.... I would hate to have to fight off bandits with her exhausted.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:02 am

Nyx tried to protest. "No, really I can walk." she said trying to wiggle away. She blushed at the fact he could so easily pick her up. "I don't want to be a burden. I'll pick up my pace I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:08 am

He smiled and cradled her a little tighter to make it more comfortable "Its ok" he said as he continued walking "You need to take a load off, this isnt what your used too, you need your rest." he smiles "My power armor takes off about 30 pounds from everything I carry with its Auto hydrolic weight regulation system I installed from a few old prototron units." He looked down at her smiling "I may not look it but I have some bright moments too" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:11 am

She eyed his armor curiously, but was too tired top properly observe it. She yawned and wiggled, still protesting. "But..." she argued tiredly. She felt shy and embarrassed that he was carrying her, though she would never admit it. After wiggling weakly for a while, she eventually gave up and fell limp. Her breathing became steady as she drifted off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:19 am

A few hours passed as the tired Nyx slept. Yet without waking she would be placed in a bed and covered with a blanket at a room in the Wrangler as Metus flipped a couch cushion and undressed to his pants and a light shirt and layed on the couch drifting to sleep as he covered up with his duster and faded into sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:22 am

Nyx woke suddenly in the middle of her sleep, a strange feeling over here. She looked to her side and saw no Metus, she was laying by herself. She sighed, her face flushed a bright pink. "It was just a dream..." she murmured softly. Yet it felt so real, the feeling of his touch...the softness of his breath. She shook her head, trying to rid the dream from her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:25 am

Metus yawned and stretched as he rolled over waking up slightly to see Nyx sit up, "Are you ok Nyx?" Eyes half closed "I hope you don't mind us sharing a room? hey only had one left, I fgured I would be a gentleman and give you the bed" He cracks his neck poping all the stiffness out of it then smiles at her sleeply.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:26 am

Nyx nodded, still dazed from her dream. "Yes...thank you." she said softly, sleepiness clinging to her voice. She looked over at him and after a moment she spoke. "If you want, we can switch. Share the bed 50/50."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:29 am

He looked cocking his eyebrow half assed from sleepiness "No its ok, you can have the bed" He smiles again as he lays his head down looking at her "a girl like you deserves as nice a things she can have in a waste land like this..." his words started off louder then drifted softer and softer till the last word out of his mouth was 'this' before he fell back asleep with a stiff, pained look on his face from his neck.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:39 am

Nyx sighed as she watched him fall asleep in such an awkward position. His neck would be killing him tomorrow if he slept like that all night. She got up and quietly walked over to him then gently moved his head so he was looking at the ceiling. "There." she said softly rolling her eyes. "Now you won't feel like hell in the morning." She then walked back to the bed and plopped down. Within a few minutes, she herself was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:42 am

Metus mumbled something in his sleep and then remained silent the whole day as they slept the sunlight away.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 am

Nyx woke up before Metus. There were still orangey streaks of sunlight fading quickly by the time she sat up. She yawned and stretched then sluggishly got out of bed. After doing her basic morning routine of brushing her hair, teeth, and checking her radiation levels, she walked out of the room. The Atomic Wrangler was quiet, but that wouldn't last long when the evening crowd finally showed up. She climbed down the stairs then walked over to the bar. "I'll have a nuka-cola please." requested Nyx as she sat down in the barstool.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 am

Metus woke up about five minutes after Nyx left the room
She probably went to get a drink, he thought but then his stomach began to rumble and his thought changed to, I need to eat something...
So he put on his armored boots and his duster and belt with his revolvers and wen't down stairs stretching and yawning as e rolled the kink out of his neck and sat down next to Nyx at the bar "Tender can I get a meal of the biggest thing you have and maybe a bottle of water." The tender went back into the kitchen and Metus turned to Nyx with that smile he seemed to have alot when talking to Nyx "So how did you sleep?" he continues to smile that same smile at her.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:59 am

She looked up at him and blushed, but returned the smile. "U-Um...good." she said simply, a bit nervous. "And you?" she asked before taking a sip of nuka-cola.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:04 am

He cracks his neck very roughly to get a loud bone grinding pop noise "Could have been better, Have a small kink in my neck but not much "laughs lightly as he continues smiling at her
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:07 am

"It could have been a lot worse if I hadn't readjusted your neck." she said, sipping her nuka-cola. "Your neck was at a weird angle." She sighed as her stomach grumbled. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a box of Sugar-Bombs.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:12 am

he put her hand down making her put the sugar bombs away as the bartender came out with a brahmin steak and a side of lizzard eggs "And tender can I gt another order for this lovely lady here" He smiled bigger as the tender went back into the kitchen and came out a short few minutes later to serve Nyx, Metus not touching his food till she was served. Metus put 24 caps up on the table to pay for both meals and begins to eat "I hope you enjoy" as he takes a bite of his steak.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:15 am

Nyx stared at the food, a little worried. "But...we don't know where it came from. Or how it was prepared." she said staring at her plate. She glanced at him nervously. "I-I mean, I'm kidding." Her face turned red as she forced a laugh. She then picked up her fork and cut a piece of brahmin meat then nibbled at it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 am

He sighs and looks at her "Sometimes you gotta go with a feeling, you never know what might happen but sometimes you might end up finding something you really like" he smiles as he cuts another bite of steak and takes a bite of the eggs.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:20 am

She nodded as she continued to eat slowly. "It's actually pretty good." she said, a tad surprised. Her appetite suddenly got the better of her as she ate more quickly, finishing in minutes. She suddenly realized she hadn't eaten for a day and a half. She giggled to herself, slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:23 am

Metus smile grew as he looked at her empty plate compaired to his which still had a few bites of steak and eggs and he spoke cheerfully "Well now hungry? I like a girl that aint afraid to eat when she is" he chuckles a little as he sips his water and eats the rest of his food.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:25 am

Nyx laughed then finished off her nuka-cola. The bartender already had another one for her as she chugged the last sip, somehow noticing her nuka-cola addiction. She handed over another few caps, gladly accepting the chilly glass bottle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  Empty

Back to top Go down

<Companion Protocol:: Begin>
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Vegas :: Chapter I-
Jump to: