Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are more stories than just the Courier's...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<Companion Protocol:: Begin>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

<Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:34 am

Metus then stood up and looked at her smiling "What do you say we go back up to the room? We should prolly discuss a game plan." He turns and begins to walk to the room removing his duster to reveal his back and back side as he walked away. "Warm in here..."
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:37 am

Nyx caught herself peeking at him as he walked away. She cleared her throat and sighed, hitting herself mentally. She followed him back to their room and sat down on the bed. "So, got any ideas where to start?" she asked, looking up at him. "There's plenty of NCR towns we can check out. 188 Trading Post, Crimson Caravan, Nipton, hell, maybe Novac people know something."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:41 am

Metus shook his head and looked at her "We start with the Kings..." he sighed "They maybe a bunch f Jerk dirtbags but they have been keeping a really close eye on NCR ever since they started wandering into freeside, they might have some vital intell we can use." He pulled a wrench out of a pouch and began tightening a few hydrolic bolts on the joints and supports of his power armor as they spoke.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 am

Nyx pouted, somewhat visibly. She hated the Kings. Not the King himself, but his gang members were complete idiots. When they weren't hooting and hollering at women they were...well...asleep. Nyx left them out of her list for a reason. "Alright, but I'm hiding behind you." she said, crossing her arms. "Unless you want me slapping the shit out of the first one I catch staring at my breasts."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:17 pm

He thought, Well you havent slapped me yet. He grinned as he looked at her "Well have you seen what you look like? In these wastes a pretty girl like you is rare." He smiled as he continued tightening the hydolic units on his armor.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Nyx rolled her eyes, and tried to hide her blush. "Most men in New Vegas hit on anything with a vagina." she responded, her voice quiet. I'm pretty? she thought to herself silently. I mean...men, even some women, have stared at me oddly. But I thought it was just because of my robots... She took her head. No, no. I'm not attractive. Just...odd.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Metus stood up and began to put on his armor "As true as that maybe" He grunted trying to strap the heel/ calf armor onto the boot "You are quite a site to see even still" he smiled as he fell onto the couch strapping on the plate.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:26 pm

"Well, it's rare to find a gentleman like yourself in these times." she said simply as she signaled Rusty to come over to her. She pulled out her tool kit and began trying to work out the dents in his armor. After smoothing him out, she did an overview checkup on him then smiled. "Still good as ever." she complimented the robot. Rusty beeped enthusiastically in response.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Metus grinned as he finished putting on the last of his armor then put on his duster over top the armor "Well..." Spins his revolvers in his hands and holisters them both "I'm ready" He then picks up his large case and straps it to his back and turns to the door and smiles as he looks over his shoulder at her "You coming cutie?" he says with a grin as if trying to throw her off guard by giving her a true compliment.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Nyx blushed then huffed at his comment. When it came to human interaction, she wasn't the brightest. She followed behind him, putting on her backpack and grabbing her gauss rifle before she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:38 pm

"Now should we go with just talking to the kings or should we try to talk to the big boss?" Metus began speaking as they made there way down the stairs
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:41 pm

"Both." she replied simply as they walked. "The Kings could know something that their boss doesn't. Pacer, his right hand man, really stays active when it comes to hate crimes against the NCR." She rolled her eyes when she said the term 'hate crimes.' "The King himself doesn't want trouble. Just peaceful Freesiders. It seems the clashing ideals of their leaders kinda splits the members among themselves, yet not in a hostile way. They just silently take sides."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Metus shook his head and mumbled under his breath "this is a long way from the canyon" then he sighed and looked at Nyx "Ok then who should we go to first?" he spoke with determined demeaner in his voice.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:46 pm

"Them." she stated as two King members came into view. As they approached them, one of the Kings whistled.
"Damn, girly." said the greaser, eyeing her up and down. "Diggin' the outfit. Shows off 'em fine ass legs of yours."
Nyx rolled her eyes, and took a step behind Metus. "Oh, here we go. I'll let you talk to them." she said, irritation clearly audible in her voice. "Just play it...cool. Or something. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Metus looked the Kings up and down, he had scene there types before, skinny guys with a big ego, I tower over them. gangs like this usually fall in fear to me. He remembers a few past experiences with others such as the Khans or raiders.
So with a fearful presence and stature he walked up to the talking kings member with a terrifying look on his face as he removed his shades to reveal his eyes and starred strait into the King members as if to look and take his soul.
"I would leave my companion alone and have a seat at the bar there" Metus put his hand on the King members shoulder and forced him to sit abruptly using almost nothing of his full strength to put him in the seat. "We are going to have a talk, and if you don't feel like talking then I can start pulling teeth one by one" He lifted his massive hand covered in power armor which almost doubled the King members head.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:01 pm

"I said play it cool!" Nyx hissed at Metus. She sighed and covered her head with one hand. I'm not patching him up if a fight breaks out... she thought, crossing her arms.

"Hey, hey big fella." said one of the Kings. They both didn't seem too intimidated. "No reason to get feisty. I didn't here the babydoll complainin'."

"Nope, no complaining. Just needing some answers." she replied before Metus could punch their skulls in. "If that isn't too much trouble..." Nyx said softly, trying to work her puppy dog eyes.

The Kings grinned. "Alright, alright. Whatcha need big man?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:04 pm

"NCR.." He said abruptly taking his large hand out of the King members face, "I want info on what there recent activities have been." He puts his shades back on hiding his eyes once more "we need to know if they have been working with anyone, bandits, raiders, kahns, if they have been supplying any weapons, or any activities that seem criminal or suspicious." He stood ready to rip skull if he had to, I can't ever be to careful as to trust so no good gang members.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:10 pm

The Kings looked at one another, as if to say is this guy serious? "Big fella, you really don't hear the bad part of 'em soldier boys do you?" said one of the Kings shaking his head. "To keep their hands clean they hire mercs and raiders from all around do their dirty work." Another spoke up after. "Yeah man, but they wouldn't hire Khans. No way them tough bastards would do a damn thing for them after what the Bears did at Bitter Springs."

Nyx nodded, their facts made sense. "I doubt the fiends would work for them as well. They're sided with the Legion. Always attacking Camp McCarran when they get the chance." she said, adding to the theory.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Metus was on the verge of a snap but retained his cool as he looked at the guy he put in the stool "There was far too many to be mercs, there had to of been well over a hundred on the attack at Jacobs town" his teeth gritted as his fists clentched.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:16 pm

"Calm down." whispered Nyx. "They're giving good information. What's wrong with you?" She was getting slightly annoyed with this pissed off, testosterone overdosed attitude. She had a feeling that trait of his would get the best of him. She'd hate to see how he would act on psycho.

One of the Kings shrugged. "Hey man, we only hear rumors out here in Freeside. If you want more info, go talk to some Vipers or Jackals. If they don't attack you on sight that is."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Metus throw a few caps on the counter for him and exits the bar. This is ridiculous the NCR... Metus mind burned in a flame of anger, it dint matter who he was talking too it could even be himself yet the longer he thinks and talks about the NCR the worse things get for him, the more he remembered and the angeier he gets, it didn't matter who was around it was his thoughts that angered him and not a person, He didnt know what he would do if he had to actually aproach and NCR member.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:23 pm

"Well...that was eye opening." she said softly. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:24 pm

He then turns to her and sighs "I'm sorry...." He looked as if he was disapointed in himself, like when a child breaks there favorite toy. He was at a loss for words besides, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:25 pm

She looked slightly surprised. "Sorry for what?" she asked, eyeing him suspiciously. What was he going to do?
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:27 pm

"I... I have an incredibly bad past with the NCR and the more i talk" his eye twitched as he continued talking "the angry I get... I lost it in there" He looked at her with a concerned look as if to be truly sorry for what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Companion Protocol:: Begin>    <Companion Protocol:: Begin>  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

<Companion Protocol:: Begin>
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Vegas :: Chapter I-
Jump to: