Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are more stories than just the Courier's...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends and Foes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

Friends and Foes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:58 pm

He takes a few steps swaying his hips slightly and moving them as one as they dance in a slow circle to the music. He spoke softly almost not to be heard "Your so beautiful." He smiles softly starring into her eyes not taking them off from her.
Is she blushing? Does she like me?
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:02 pm

She laughed nervously. "You're...um...pleasing aesthetically as well." she said, stumbling over her words.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:07 pm

He turned red as he pulled her closer to his body still dancing to the music smiling at her with a wide grin. "Oh I didn't think you heard me." He continues to smile as he winks at her.
She... She really likes me...
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Nyx smiled showing teeth as she swayed with his movements. "Do you treat all the ladies you meet likes this?" she asked, looking up at him innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:16 pm

He chuckled slightly still starring into her eyes "No, just the ones that catch these eyes" He spoke playfully as he winked. "I hope your enjoying yourself" He smiles as he turns her to dip Nyx.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:21 pm

But exactly how many women have his eyes caught? she thought to herself. She sighed, unsure how to feel. She wanted to relax and enjoy his company, but she was worried. The one time she did let a man get close to her resulted disastrously, but that was a year ago. She can't live in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:25 pm

"You know last time I shared this pleasant of company.." He paused and thought for a moment "hell i was probably still in my teens" he chuckled as he starred into her eyes "Yet even then I can't remember her being as beautiful as you Nyx" He smiled as he pulled her back up from the Dip.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Did he really mean that? she wondered, staring up at him. She blushed and looked away, but held onto him tighter. Before she even realized it, she leaned in and laid her head on his chest. Her body trembled with nervousness, but before she could say another word gunshots were fired outside. Followed by yells. Then an explosion.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:36 pm

The explosion rumbled the whole building causing Metus to lose his balance but still stand and hold up Nyx. "What the hell was that?" He looked out the window seeing bandits with high edge weapons and explosives. "Nyx get dressed we got bandits!"
He began armoring up quickly and grabbing his weapons.
"Nyx lets go!" He rushed past the room waiting for Nyx to follow behind.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Nyx snapped out of her dreamy state quickly, as if she was never there. She ran to her room, nearly bumping into Rusty who powered up at the sound of gunshots and explosions. He beeped frantically at his master. "Yes, I know!" she yelled over the gunfire. "Go with Metus and help him! I'll be right behind you!" Rusty did as he was told, following Metus quickly. The girl got dressed and armed quickly then grabbed her backpack. Before she could get out the door she felt someone grab her from behind. She yelled in surprise as a bandit held onto her tightly.

"What are you doing hanging out with muties, girly?" hissed the bandit mockingly. Nyx didn't respond. Instead, she quickly took out a throwing knife and stabbed randomly behind her. Blood spurted onto her clothes, crimson staining her skin. She must have hit his throat, but she didn't take a second to check. She ran out the door trying to find Metus and Rusty, but they whole building was in complete disarray. The whole lodge was being stormed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Metus was running down the hall shooting bandits until both revolvers clicked, he reached for his shot gun realizing he left it behind "Son of a..." the ceiling above him exploded and two bandits came through the roof, as this happened Metus clentched his fists activating he power fist explosive units in his suit and uppercutted one bandit knocking him back out of the ceiling. and the other bandit starred at him "your next" the bandit went to turn around but Metus caught the back of the bandits skull causing his head to implode on itself. He then Noticed Rusty comming behind him. "What the hell are you doing here! why arent you with Nyx!" He then growled at the machine and turned back for her.
Damn robot! what the hell!
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Nyx nearly bumped into Metus as he came back running for her. "What's going o..." she was cut off when another bandit came running at them. She pulled out another long throwing knife and threw it, it spun and sunk deeply into the bandit's forehead. He fell down instantly, pool of blood forming around him. On the lower lever, Rusty was firing away, practically crowd controlling dozens of bandits. The supermutants weren't exactly having a good time either. They were smashing and punching at the bandits, but there were so many.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:08 pm

Metus watched 6 grenades fly through the window, He quickly threw Nyx over his shoulder and leaped out the window into a big pile of snow as an explosion blows out the side of the lodge they jumped out of.
Where the hell would bandits get this kind of weaponry.
"I dont know but we gotta fight." He stood up and and readied his fists. "Are you ready for this?" turns to her with a determined look on his face.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Her heart pounded wildly as she took out a gauss rifle the Doc Henry had given to her earlier in the week. He wanted to see what she could do to improve the combat effectiveness of it. Good thing he gave it to her, without it all she'd have is a custom plasma rifle with a slow recharge rate and a few dozen throwing knives. She nodded as she pumped in new microfusion cells into the rifle. "About as ready as I'll ever be."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:42 pm

He nods his head and then picks up a large piece of metal he used to repair the roof and now holds it like a large Sheila "stay behind me and shoot" he begins to run into the battle with this hunk metal as cover.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Nyx did as she was told, not protesting. She carefully, but quickly aimed and fired at any bandit that crossed their path. A large glob of high-energy ionized gas shot out of the gauss rifle, killing each bandit nearly on impact. Plasma was such a terrifying thing, she watched as each bandit burned. Some even melting into a blob of green goo. It was quicker than the blue plasma though, therefore seemingly more humane.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:17 am

Metus then saw a group of bandits ahead and shoved Nyx behind a rock to cover her as he charged strait at the group practically taking them all out like an old world bulldozer as he knocked them over reaping four of them beneath the metal and exploding out to punch one in the face as two more stand to face him.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Nyx watched him with wide eyes as she hid behind the rock. She didn't notice a bandit sneaking up on her due to her fascination that Metus was capable of acting like a human bulldozer. He tackled her, landing on top of her with a knife in one hand. She struggled with him and the knife, his strength far surpassing her own. She tilted up her gauss rifle just enough and fired, straining to hold his arm away from her as she did so. The bandit flew back due to the force, his spine cracking on a rock nearly twenty feet away.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:24 pm

The two bandits before him raised there rifles at him but before they could get a shot off he was gone.
thank god for stealth boys.
Metus then moves behind the two bandits and punches them both in the back of the head practically snapping the spines from the skull with his upgraded powerfists. "easy..." The stealth boy turns off as he then looks over to see Nyx on the ground by the rock and he charges back to her. A missile strikes the side of the lodge causing an explosion of ruble and debree falls ontop of Metus, heavy support beams, pipes, and metal blaze in fire as Metus lay covered.
This will not be my grave... He thought as images of Nyx danced in his mind.
"I WILL NOT DIE HERE!" the armor activates its hydrolic system to use to strength of it and its wearer as one making Metus explode up launching the ruble in the air, his hat gone and arms raised he stood in the blaze and ruble around him as if born a new man, like a phoenix from the grave he found a new purpose to live for.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Rusty continued to crowd control bandits, firing missiles in the direction of other hostile targets that were hiding somewhere in the rubble. The few remaining supermutants slowly began assembling closer to the robot, fighting along with the new ally. Nyx's arm was bleeding from the knife of the bandit and she felt dizzy from the plasma radiating off so closely to her when she shot her attacker. She stumbled over to Metus, who she had just hazily watched escape from a pile of rubble. A bullet brazed her arm and she quickly perked up and returned fire.She crouched down behind a a piece of cement foundation and began to reload her rifle quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Metus picked up two pieces of metal and made a run for Nyx, planting the two pieces into the ground for extra cover. "You doing all rite?" Metus had a burn on the side of his head an a rather large gash over his eye following over his eyebrow causing alot of blood as he pulled out a Dr. Bag to treat Nyx wound.

"Keep it up tin can!" Marcus yelled as he was shooting a older rifle, while teaming up with the robot to take out these bandits. "I dont know where the hell they are coming from but we better find out!" Marcus then throws down the riffle and takes out a bumper bent and shaped to fit around his fist with a few blades coming off from it and began to charge through the bandits.

What the hell is that sound? Metus looked up into the sky as he was bandaging Nyx to catch a glimpse of a black hawk Helicopter.
But... Only NCR has access to those?
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm

Nyx pushed his arm away when he tried treating her. "I got it. It got it." she said, stress obviously shaking her voice. She peeked behind the piece of metal and cement she was hiding behind, it looks like their reinforcements were getting depleted. She then looked for any supermutants, her heart dropped when she saw how few there were. Rusty charged through after Marcus, firing like a sentrybot at the raiders. He was running low on rockets, but his ammo supply was good for the moment. He couldn't last forever though. Nyx gritted her teeth then laid flat on her belly, shooting the banits like a energy weapon sniper.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Metus cracked his neck and then charged back into the lodge to clear out the remaining bandits, he punched through a weak wall and made his way inside where he found two bandits standing over an firmilair nightkin body... that strat hat... those sunglasses, they where laughing.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" the bandits where caught by surprise and turned to see the massive armored man charging them... it was the last thing they saw, metus grabbed both their faces smashing them into the metal wall behind them, slowly crushing there heads into the metal making sure they felt every last bit of pain. The last thing heard out of them where screams of agony as there life was gone with a cracking squish sound as there heads crushed flat against the wall. Metus placed his hand on Lillys chest to listen... he waited untill he finally heard that faint beat of her heart.
He ripped the sleave off his jacket and tied it around her right thigh just above the knee where her leg looked to be shot off and dragged Her out weilding a SMG that one of the Bandits had to cover fire.
He got Lilly over to Nyx behing the cement and metal. "Nyx can you help her?" he looks at her concerned.

"Thats almost all of them Rusty!" Marcus yelled as he continued killing bandits through out the lodge.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Nyx gasped and dropped her rifle. She crawled over to Lily, careful to stay out of enemy sight. Without speaking she took off her backpack and took out her medical kit. Blocking any noise, she focused directly on the task at hand: saving Lily. Began checkingg for a pulse close to where the leg at been blown off then
she began to quickly compare skin temperatures of the affected limb with those of a healthy limb. Sighing she looked up at Metus. "I can help her but not here. I need room to work, I can't do surgery in a battlefield." she said simply, her voice shaking. "All I can do right now is stop the bleeding and stabilize her." She began to do so, tightening the area above the knee even tighter with rope she had in her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:22 pm

"Stop the bleeding and we will move into the lodge" He looks at the back left corner "If we can get to the basement its all metal and has a water line that we can go through to get out if needed." Metus looked ahead "I'll have to clear a path." Metus picked up the rifle again and charged back in through the previous hole in the wall he made. He hi by the door then popped out shooting two bandits coming down the hall and continued running room to room for cover.
I hope Marcus made it out o....
Three bandits are seen flying through a wall leaving a blood trail as Marcus turns the corner.
"MARCUS!" Marcus looked over seeing Metus and can over to him. "We need to get Lilly she is badly injured and we need to get her to the basement to treat her!"
" What the hell is going on?" Marcus roared angered and concerned.
Metus responded sharply " Bandits with lots of lots of guns, NOW MOVE!" Metus charged out leading the way to Lilly with Marcus tailing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends and Foes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Vegas :: Chapter I-
Jump to: