Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are more stories than just the Courier's...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So it begins...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

So it begins... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Nyx was impressed and slightly surprised that he was being such a gentleman. "Oh." she said looking around nearly dumbstruck. "Thank you, it's great." she said smiling. She wasn't used to thanking people. It wasn't that she was rude in personality, it was merely the fact that people never did nice things for her. Though she wouldn't admit it, this was the nicest place she has ever stayed in. Rusty hovered into the room and settled in a corner near the window. He made a soft three tone beeping which indicated he was putting himself on resting mode. Nyx set her backpack down and opened it up to take out a few small fuel tanks. She walked over to her robot and fueled him up as his red eye light dimmed. He mostly ran on solar energy, but they traveled a bit during the night which tapped into his backup fuel supply. Better safe than a unfueled robot she so desperately relied on for combat effectiveness. After refueling and reloading her robot, she gently closed the door and began tugging her clothes off to take a shower. She definitely needed one.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Metus grabbed a cloth and hung it over the door way, it blurred the image of inside the room but all could still be made out. He undressed and sat on the bed in nothing but a pear of plain black jean like pants, hat hung up on a hook, clothes folded up on a chair.
"Long few days" He sprawled out on the bed, armor on the floor at the end of it, and clothes folded in chair.
I cant wait till I'm dead... Just the long sleep...
"What is wrong with me?" Realizing his thoughts differ from his speech.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Nyx shivered in the warm water, she had never had a hot shower before. Her muscles quickly relaxed and she instantly felt sleepy. She scrubbed off the dirt and dust that she collected over the last few weeks of roaming, humming softly. Soon, instead of a brownish tinge, her pale skin began to show through. When she was finished, she turned off the water and grabbed a towel that was hanging on the wall. After drying herself off she rummaged through her backpack until she found a pair of clean panties and a tank top. Sleepily, the girl plopped herself onto the bed and began drifting off.

She wasn't asleep for an hour when she began stirring in her sleep.

"Liam! They're coming! They have the house surrounded!"
"How many are there?"
"At least ten, we can't take on that many!"
"Alright, hide Nyx. We have to try..."

Nyx groaned and whimpered as she dreamed, when she suddenly jolted up and yelled.
"No! Leave them alone! Stop! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:56 pm

All of a sudden the door burst open with Metus in nothing but the black jeans, revealing his scared body, and two revolvers "WHATS GOING ON!" pointing guns around the room worried.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Nyx was sitting up in her bed shivering, not fully awake. She held her knees close to her, trembling softly and whimpering. Rusty powered on immediately, hearing the commotion. He raised his arms at Metus beeping frantically, not exactly sure who was the threat.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:05 pm

"Drop it robot" Looks over at Nyx and kneels next to her bed "Nyx are you ok?" lowers the revolvers.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Nyx looked at him with wide eyes as she trembled. "Y-Yes. I'm sorry I woke you." she whispered, her voice shaking. "Rusty, rest mode. I'm fine." she said to the robot softly. Rusty did as he was told, though his beeps sounded like sulking.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Metus stands up towering over her in the bed with his revolvers at his sides his chest exposed with a giant scar over his chest with a few little ones "Your fine? Ok... If you need anything I'm across the hall," Metus turned around and began to walk over back into the current room he is in moving the sheet aside.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:15 pm

She laid back down, not saying another word to him. Slowly, she drifted back off into a restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Metus laid down in the bed, That girl is gonna bring me nothing but trouble... Hope she'll be worth keeping around here... He then flls into a deep sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

So it begins...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Vegas :: Chapter I-
Jump to: