Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are more stories than just the Courier's...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abnormal Kindred

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Adam nodded as he hid over beside a large billboard advertising the Lucky 38. "I think we should separate." Nyx said to Metus as she thought over a plan. "I'll free the captives and you take down Legionnaires. Quietly, if possible. You're more combat efficient anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Metus then sighed and looked at her "This isnt gonna be as fun as I hope it would be" His cherry glows bright again as he gets ready to go,
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:37 pm

"Ha, see? You do like charging in head on." she said victoriously. "Well you can mutilate their remains later. I don't want them to take the captures hostage if they detect us."
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:46 pm

He sighed and shook his head "Then lets go..." he turned twords the camp and began to sneak his way there.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Nyx had made her way around the camp and was hiding behind a boulder. She watched as the Legion soldiers roughly forced the captures into a tent. She bit her lip and tried to figure out a way to get by the men unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:53 pm

The legion members where talking out loud and being rowdy "SO did you hear about that 'Reaper' guy, he is suppose to be in the mojave now"
The other legion recruit looked at him "You mean that thing that keeps apearing in camps and towns killing people? I thought it was just a legend?" the legionair had a concerned look on his face.
"Legend? I didnt know legends could wipe out a whole legion camp and let one guy to live. He said he let him live so he was seen and known... its scary" he looked down at the ground.
Metus began comming up on the camp hiding behind a tent. This is ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Nyx bit her lip and was about to get up from her hiding spot when suddenly she was pulled back behind the large rock, a hand against his mouth. "It is a dark night for a little kitten to be roaming in wolf dens." whispered the voice softly. Nyx's heart began to race as she tried to wiggle away. "Shh. I'm not going to hurt you. I've been tracking you for a while." the man said as he eased his grip on her. She turned around to look at the man. "Who are you?" she asked, her voice hushed. She reached for her combat knife that was strapped around her leg. "Stop," the man said. "I'd rather not hurt you. I was ordered to bring you back alive." Nyx raised a brow but his words didn't frighten her. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm saving those captures and you are going to leave me be. I didn't come alone." The man nodded as she spoke. "Yes, yes. A robot, a boy, and a brutish man. Quite the fellowship you have going." The man then looked at her seriously, his pale eyes piercing hers even through the darkness. "But you see, you and your friends are outnumbered. Those men in the camp are my allies. I thought if I got you to come peacefully, your friends would be spared." The color in Nyx's face drained but she wasn't planning on cracking. "You underestimate us." she spatted back as she reached for her blade.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Metus then drew his sword and his revolver, he aimed at one of the legion head ready ready to shoot gun ready.
"so this reaper sneaks in and wipes out entire camps? The legion distracted by the story.
" he has and fiends and bandits too! He is never seen coming..."
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:28 am

Surprisingly quiet, Nyx managed to somehow sit on top of the stranger the knife against his throat. But he did something she did not expect, he began to laugh. Not loudly, but muffled so the soldiers wouldn't hear. She looked confused but she pushed the knife closer to his neck. Quickly, without a problem, the man flipped her over disarming her in the process. She let out a little oomph as her small body hit the dusty ground. "Nice try kid." he said with a crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:35 am

Metus took his shot taking out the one guard to the rite then charged in quickly cutting through the other before he got a sound off then jumped in the empty tent.
I'll show her about charging into battle... I can be sneaky...
He clenched his blade tighter and readied himself for the other guards in the camp to come check the gun shot.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:45 am

Nyx gasped when she heard the gunshot. God damn it Metus...Guns are not stealthy! The man looked up and grinned. "Guess your companion decided to charge in after all." She glared at him and continued to try to fight her way away from him. The man chuckled, and continued to pin her to the ground as she struggled.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:55 am

Two more guards come running and see the bodies they both turn to hell for back up but before it happened
"UHG!!!" both the guards gasped in pain as Metus blade pierced both of them and they both dropped. Metus looked at them both and then cocked his head in satisfied confusion.
"Huh? Didnt think could do that?" He then heard more comming and went to run but tripped over a rock and fell in a pool of there blood. Three guards came running and found The dead bodies and Metus on the ground. He held his breath pretending to be dead as he lay in the pool of blood.

Back at the rock with rusty and Adam noises began to rustle around, growling all around the two.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Rusty scanned the area, but no Legion were coming near them. He was ordered to protect Adam so protect Adam he would.

Nyx laid limp on the ground, groaning from the drug the man injected her with while she was pinned. She could see what was happening, but couldn't move and couldn't speak. A temporary paralyzer comes in handing when abducting someone who puts up a fight. The stranger threw Nyx over his shoulder, looked behind at the squabbling camp, then with a small grin he began to walk. He wasn't walking long with a party of fellow Legion assassins passed him. The decanus recognized him immediately and offered to send some of his men along with him, to which Piceus declined. He worked alone. Piceus then directed them to a Legion camp that was currently being under attack. "They could use your help though." he said calmly as Nyx groaned in protest. You son of a bitch... she thought as she tried to get control of her body. I'll die before I become a Legion slave! "Oh calm down." Piceus said as the assassin's left into the direction of the camp. "I was ordered to retrieve you unscathed, an order not given to find escaped slaves. In fact, they tell us to rough them up a bit. Just for intimidation purposes. So, I have a feeling he has more use for you." Nyx tried to growl in response, but only a small cough came up. "Very scary." Piceus said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Metus laid still and began to slow his heart rate by calming down, the guards picked him up ready to throw him in there bodies pile until "GOTCHYA!" he stabbed one in the head and shot the other one and turned around quick enough to kick the other one in the balls and then stomp on his head as he ht the ground "I don't play clean..." he reloaded his revolver, and readied himself. To late to run now. Metus grit his teeth and stood ready to take on the next wave.

More growling continued around Rusty and Adam, foot steps getting closer and closer, but not one of human...
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Rusty perked up, he detected a large heat figure heading towards them. "Da-na-na-naaa-naaa." Rusty chimed as he prepared for battle.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:22 pm

A death jumped and landed on top of rusty roaring at Adam with eyes set on a meal.

Metus twisted his sword ready for battle and starred ahead. If I hold my ground here I can make a run for it if needed. He looked behind him to the open Mojave, then looked down at one of the bodies, I may need a shield, He then stabbed through one of the bodies holding it like a shield half over his shoulder and the other half held in front of him.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:26 pm

The only thing injured by the deathclaw was his paint, his core still with Nyx. He began to round after round of his machine gun arm. Adam stared at the beast, his hands clutching his knife as he back away slowly.

The assassin's had arrived, seeing the fleeing man the decanus shouted. "HALT DEGENERATE!" The range assassin's pulled out their anti-material rifles while the close combats readied their melee weapons. One of the assassins fired a warning shot, dangerously close to Metus' leg. A puff of dust shot up from where the bullet hit the dusty earth. "I SAID HALT!"
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Metus grinned "A welcoming party? How sweet." He looked up to reveal his eyes piercing through the darkness, "I thought the legion was all pride and glory" looks around at the solider's he killed "yet they showed none" he casts down the body he was holding and starred strait into the eyes of one of them with the anti-material rifle "You with the long boom stick" He pointed with his blade "What do you say to making this fair? I throw my weapons down you throw yours down and we can see who has more pride and power." He scoffed as he grinned and lit a cigar "Or did your Caesar not teach you to use your fists?" he exhaled smoke out his nose.

The death claw turned to the robot, bleeding from the shots and now even more infuriated roared at the robot, then came down with its massive claw to strike the robot.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:53 pm

At first the assassin's looked at one another as if to say, "Is this guy serious?" Suddenly, the decanus laughed. "We are assassins and slavers, not hotheaded legionaries trying to prove their worth." said the commander still chuckling. The decanus then nodded at the sniper, granting permission to shoot. "Last chance." he said calmly. "We already captured a female who fetch better prices than males. We would not cared if we had to kill you."

Rusty thrusted the deathclaw off, beeping angrily. He pulled out his rocket arm and began launching missile and missile at the beast.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Metus then looked at them taking a puff of his cigar "tis a sad day when honor dies" He then took a shot at one of the legion snipers and dove behind the cover of a rock.

The death claw then roared at the robot again and leaped over it and turned to slash at it once more.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:04 pm

"Gah!" shouted one of the snipers as Metus' bullet stuck him in the shoulder. The snipers shot and the close combats ran to confront the man head on.

Rusty continued to fire bullets and missiles at the incredibly large deathclaw. Adam's courage left him as he ran into the rocks, hiding from the monster.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Rye came out from behind the rocks firing one bullet, attempting to hit the head of the leading melee assassin, then ducked back in cover griping his blade ready to swing.

The death claw began to show signs of weakness, its hits became sloppier and its growl much weaker then before, it went in to grab hold of rust but at the last bullet fired fell down, still breathing but unable to move anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:44 pm

The assassin Metus shot fell dead in the dirt, but another one came at Metus swinging wildly with a large sharp blade.

Rusty kept firing even though the deathclaw was on the ground. Adam cowered in the rocks, covering his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sir Passon

Sir Passon

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Metus rolled backwards then lunged forward with blade out strait.

The death claw finally lay silent, no twitching, no breathing. Just silent as its body begins to grow cold.
Back to top Go down
The Fangorn Witch

The Fangorn Witch

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:05 pm

The assassin dodged his attack then swung his blade, while another assassin came at Metus with a power fist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abnormal Kindred   Abnormal Kindred - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abnormal Kindred
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Vegas :: Chapter II-
Jump to: